It’s that time again!
How it works:
- Reblog or Like this to join. If you want to reblog to signal boost this, you can, without being included in the Secret Santa.
- By December 5th, you will receive a message from me asking if you would still like to be included. The message will also include the name of your Secret Santa.
- EVERYONE will be paired with someone.
- You will not know who has your URL.
- The person you have will not have you.
- Everyday (or as frequently as possible) send your Secret Santa nice messages or ‘gifts’. Maybe throw in a long paragraph about why they’re beautiful, sweet, worthwhile, a great person, etc, or write them a story, or whatever. You can make them a graphic or a gif or anything, and then submit it by logging out and using Secret Santa as your info. Have fun with this and be creative.
- You can even promo them, or post screenshots, etc. Just make sure they’re not following you, if you do, so that they don’t find out it’s you! Anonymity can be part of the fun.
- If you’d like, you can reveal yourself early and trade addresses with each other so that you can exchange gifts via mail.This is at your own risk, however, and please keep that in mind.
- On December 25th, reveal yourself! Or don’t, it’s entirely up to you.
- You MUST reblog or like this post to be included in Secret Santa.
- The entry deadline is December 4th, 2013, 11:59 EST.
- The more people who reblog this and enter, the better this will be. We want ALL of tumblr to be invovled.
- If you are a Secret Santa, you have to send messages. Don’t bail out on it. Or if you do, make sure to tell me.
- Spread the love and joy of the holidays. It doesn’t matter which holiday you celebrate, you deserve to have a good one. Be happy and spread the happiness.
- Make sure you have your submission and ask box only, and make sure you have anonymous messaging turned ON.
- If you’re already involved in another Secret Santa organization, that’s okay! You can (and should) still join.
- Shoot me a message if you have any questions!
Anti-rape wear. Its almost impervious to knife attacks and tearing/stretching.
The waist and thigh extremities of the garment are cut and tear resistant (the guy in the video cant cut them with industrial scissors) and they cannot be moved more than a few centimetres when locked into place, the forward area in front of the genitals is also reinforced.
Please, for the love of god, even if you cant donate, just spread this idea wherever you can, they need $50,000 to be able to manufacture it and they currently have just over $6,000 with 20 days left.
Go to igg.me/at/AR-Wear to donate and/or view their full info.
PLEASE PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS I WANT MY NOTIFICATIONS FILLED WITH LIKES AND REBLOGS OF THIS
The woman on the left is a mother from Miami who was so desperate to feed her hungry family that she was trying to steal a lot of food.
The woman on the right is Miami-Dade County Police Officer Vicki Thomas. Officer Thomas was about to arrest Jessica Robles but changed her mind at the last minute.
Instead of arresting her, she bought Robles $100 worth of groceries:
“I made the decision to buy her some groceries because arresting her wasn’t going to solve the problem with her children being hungry.”
And there’s no denying they were hungry. Robles’ 12 year old daughter started crying when she told local TV station WSVN about how dire their situation was:
“[It’s] not fun to see my brother in the dirt hungry, asking for food, and we have to tell him, ‘There is nothing here.’”
Officer Thomas says she has no question that what she did was right:
“To see them go through the bags when we brought them in, it was like Christmas. That $100 to me was worth it.”
But Officer Thomas did have one request:
“The only thing I asked of her is, when she gets on her feet, that she help someone else out. And she said she would.”
And guess what? The story gets even better.
After word got out about what happened people donated another $700 for Jessica Robles to spend at the grocery store.
And then best of all a local business owner invited her in for an interview and ended up hiring her on the spot as a customer service rep.
She started crying when he told her:
“There’s no words how grateful I am that you took your time and helped somebody out. Especially somebody like me.”
And to think it all started with one veteran police officer trusting her “instinct” instead of going “by the book”.finally some good news to read